A lot of people actually chose to stay at bed and breakfast places, because of how amazingly maintained they are. These places offer a lot of amenities that a lot of large hotel chains charge quite a bit of money for. A lot of people have experienced some happy things while staying at these B&Bs. In this guide, I am going to be talking all about the many pros and cons of staying at a bed-and-breakfast, depending on where you are travelling.
- Firstly, you should consider that staying at a bed-and-breakfast is not advisable when you are travelling to places where you will have to stay in the centre of the city. You should stay in bed and breakfast places in spots like Vermont or Napa Valley, because these are very cosy places that will offer you a lot of amazing things like amazing food, really good spa services and more.
- The first advantage that I would like to talk about is a very simple one. The bed-and-breakfast places actually have people that are very well-behaved and people who actually care about their customers. They will make sure to give their customers a very good experience overall.
- Secondly, they will have scheduled activities. Bed-and-breakfast services always offer scheduled events during the day. These can range from wine tasting tours to even nearby attractions.
- Thirdly, you get amazing local advice. This is a very important one. You are probably in an unknown environment, and you can use all the local advice you can get. Bed-and-breakfast services do a fantastic job at giving you good advice when it comes to travelling and tourism.
- You will also be able to meet new people who are also on vacation and who are also interested in the same things you are.
- You will be able to afford cocktail hour at a reasonable price. Bed-and-breakfast services do not overcharge you.
- You will actually have a personalised experience.
- You will have access to a very delicious and clean home-cooked breakfast every single morning. This is packed right into the name itself.
- It will actually lack some amenities when compared to large chain hotels. Some bed and breakfast services will not have a pool, a movie theatre or even a fitness centre. These are things that you can find in hotels, but these hotels will charge you a lot more money.
- Secondly, it can lack a certain amount of privacy. You will be staying in close quarters with other people, and you may be sacrificing a little bit of privacy.